Thursday, July 22, 2010

117.6

I didn't get a chance to wt myself first thing in the morning so that was my wt after one can of diet soda and a bm. Not so bad it would have been less but I keep eating too many nuts and that is slowing it down. But I am also dealing with my period so I guess its not the worst thing.
The weding I have to go to is a very big wedding that I am determined to look great at. It is in three weeks and I went to the wedding shower two weeks ago in a size four dress- the size two fit but I didn't feel comfortable mentally buying that size yet. Happily I have been fitting in my old size 0 and with new clothes it all depends. I have new capris that are a 2 and they are big! So happy to finally be back to this wt and bring it down some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment