Friday, October 11, 2013

11 weeks til the New Year

Feeling out of control again. I hate this. I binge ate my way through the summer and gained 20lbs. My only solace is that my boobs look great, the rest of me not so much. I am tempted to fall back to old habits. I know bad idea. Dumb idea.
I feel the world going around and I feel unable to keep up.
I will get myself back on track and start to feel better. I will make sure I take time off from work so I don't burn out. I know what to do, I have to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell your boobs short! Great boobs are great, never forget that XD
    I'm sort of in the same boat. The only thing that's keeping me sane is... wait, nothing is keeping me sane.
    I hope you can get back on track! It would be so inspiring to see someone pull themselves out of this slump...

    ReplyDelete