Saturday, June 2, 2012

114.7

Well I was 114.2 for June 1st which is what I was hoping for again but damn it I love large amounts of cereal! Ugh. Well that is over with and I need to focus on the NOW. First step is a body comp
114.7 wt
21.7lbs fat mass
18.7% fat
59.3% h2o
6.1% bone mass
19.8 bmi
That is a hugh improvement but I need to remember I am not done yet. Now is not the time to slack off. This week is going to be cooler but it is going to be a hot summer and I want to be comfortable in any outfit I chose to wear.
So glad May is over, x had another bout with hallucinations this week but I am hoping that we get a reprive for awhile.
Ok ladies it is time to focus! I love the begining of the month/week/season to get me on track. So the begining of June/Monday/summer is an awesome time to feel in control and get this wt off, who is with me?

2 comments:

  1. I love cereal too! I could live off the stuff :> I also have that happy attitude about the first of the month/week. It always makes me feel like I can start fresh. Good luck on kicking of June with a new focus. Im hoping for a great June too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my best to be "with you." Ive been taking bronks and trying to cut back on food. It's so hard after weeks of binging. You're doing great tho! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete