Monday, May 28, 2012

114.2

Awesome. Sleeping for hours and hours really helps with the whole not eating thing. I did have a few temptations the past few days but thinking of the scale I stayed on course. Saturday I went to that thing with my husband and the other couple who also brought her 5 year old. I love kids so much and its been really hard being around any because I know I can't bring a child into the life we live.
Anyway, I was tempted by the consession stand goodies and then the gas station junk food and I resisted. Then I went for mcdonalds at 2 am for x and since I had not eaten in 10 hours I quickly looked up the calories of the food on the dollar menu and settled with a cheeseburger for 300 cals. I wanted to pig out so bad but before I went on the food run I stepped on the scale and saw 115. I knew I would lose if I stayed strong. But damn did I want fries!
Tonight at work I am surrounded by godies but I need to stay strong, I will be tempted enough later at my mothers house. Why must baked goods be so yummy? I am fine resisting real food but sugary sweets are so hard to keep out of my mouth.
I am so drowzy right now I could just curl up in a ball and go right back to sleep except I am at work. I need to do something that will keep me awake and I have already taken two caffiene pills and two bronks! Wish me luck...






No comments:

Post a Comment