Friday, April 19, 2013

Angry? Disappointed?


Not really sure what I am feeling, but I am feeling many different emoitions right now. I mean come on! If you are feeling something or doing something that you need hide that normally means its not the best thing in terms of choices. I am not even sure what is going on but I know it is wrong.
Fuck being vague, my husband is being an ass. I am pissed at his lack of consideration towards me and the life we have built together. I have caught him lying, omitting details, going out of his way to make sure I don't know about different details, basicaly being really shady. That is not how my marriage will be, I refuse to live like this.
Well I guess I do know how I feel angry. I have been very clear to him the path in life I want to live and he has changed course. Someone/something needs to change and I don't see it being my ideals. I will this with one of my favorite quoets right now:
As Gilda Radner used to say, "It's always something."
"I wanted a perfect ending," she wrote in her autobiography, It's Always Something, toward the end of her life. "Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Josie
    Ride out the feelings
    'This too shall pass' x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby, I think that is exactly what I need to do right now.

      Delete
  2. As much as I do think "this too shall pass" in my everyday life - I also need to remind my self I do not to always settle.. Honey you are young... Amazing! Wonderful..

    Do what is best for you!

    I know I probably shouldn't say this.. But srsly.. Life is complicated enought without a "shady" partner..

    Put your self and your needs first.. You deserve the best.. That said.. No matter what.. You have my support <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are shady for many reasons. It could be something inconsequential. Be strong and force him to own or face it or do something about it so you can move past it. You deserve that from him.

    ReplyDelete