Friday, April 18, 2014

Sick of myself

I want to do something yet I keep dragging my feet.   I know what I HAVE to do.   Knowing myself I told three people the important stuff of why I need to do this so that I can't back down.   My two therapists/counselors and a male friend who happens to be a counselor.  Telling them made it real and that sucks because I can't pretend everything is okay anymore.  
Yesterday I slept for a total of 18 hours as a way to escape.   I woke up to the same problems.

2 comments:

  1. Making changes, specially when it affects others isn't easy.. Having to make changes for our selves, and not for someone else makes it harder cause we are soo used to put everyone elses needs ahead of our own..

    Stay strong hon.. Make the changes that make your life better cause you deserve the best.. Put your self first.. You, your happiness... It matters..

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kitty, I have to force myself to do what is right for me and stop blocking myself.

      Delete