Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm lost

I am feeling very lost in life right now.  I feel pulled in different directions and I can't seem to figure out what to do next.  
But I am lucky.   I have a great job that I like and pays the bills.  Do I wish I made more money?   Sure, but the fact that I like my job and all the random components of it means more.  
I love my husband but can't live the life I want with him.   I could live a different life but would that be enough?   Should I give up?  I don't think so.
So here is my plan. Save money for divorce costs.  This includes a lawyer and money to support him for 6 months while we process the divorce.   I don't need all the money before I start but I will need a big chunk to start the process. 
I am thinking that moving into a smaller apartment should be one step that way I can keep him in it.  It would have to be cheaper than what I rent now which will save money.
I keep saying I need to save money but the truth is I do save but then something happens to the car and sucks up all that money.   So getting the car set for a good 6 months is another priority.   The car doesn't have a lot of time left.  
Again everything is so integrated into money.   So first things first, keep saving money.  Figure out an order for shit to happen and get it done.   Expect roadblocks and deal with them as they happen.  

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything hon. Stay focused, and stay strong.. You will figure this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In half a yuear you will have been through this. Keep that focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day you will look back and this will all behind you
    In the mean time
    Do what you need to do for you
    For your health#
    Your sanity
    Your peace of mind

    Thinking of you today x

    ReplyDelete