Saturday, September 8, 2012

116.4

Ok I am back to 116.4lbs for 3 days now because I keep having very week momments. Well no more! I had preplanned all food for today but I fucked up with ICECREAM! Yup icecream. So I took a look at what I did and it is not a complete fuck over, I can still keep my calories under 700 today if I stick with the rest of my plan. I have to. 8.4lbs away from my first goal wt. I don't have any fun events coming up that I can use as a goal date so I am trying to think of something. Well in 3 weeks I have plans that involve me not actually being at work and 5 weeks from now is our wedding aniversery. So I am going to try those dates as my goal. In 3 weeks I should be down to atleast 110. ATLEAST 110! It starts as of this moment.
Anyway...
My husband has been trying to be "good" but it just not. For example he took the clothes from the hamper in the bathroom and washed them. I noticed they were in the wash done, so I put them in the dryer. No big deal. This was about 2 or 3 days ago and they are still in the dryer. So I know he wants to be helpful and productive but he just can't be intuitive about these things. I think I am feeling more understanding after reading "The Journal of Best Practices". The guy who wrote it explains how once he was dx as having asperbergers he and his wife came up with some goals to work on in ways he would understand. He basically made himself a rule book on what to do in his everyday life so both he and his wife and kids could have joy in their lives. It was really good. So anyway I am thinking I need to do a project like this with my husband. I think I want my husband to read the book to fully understand what I want to achieve. I think we need a plan.
Well I better stop writing now its after 6am and the patients will be waking up soon I am sure. I am on the teen unit watching a male suicide watch. That means I am almost done with my book and I got to sit in a very comfy chair for most of the shift. I hope work stays this easy for as many days as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment