Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm back to me

Ok I really feel like I am back to my normal finally.  My hubby is back to acting like his normal, which I can handle.  I mean things are still crazy but it is at a level of crazy that I can deal with.  I started taking the Bronkaid again and I am close to what I was in July.  I have chosen 108lbs as my next goal. 
I am at work right now and I really can't complain.  I am watching someone on suicide watch sleep so I have been sitting with my feet up, reading a book or on my phone and listening to music on my mp3 player with one ear bud in on low.  Right now I have a live concert od O.A.R. playing and it is wonderful.  I hope the next few nights are uneventful here at the hospital but I doubt it.  We have open beds on my unit that I am sure we will fill since I am working the next 5 or 6 nights, I'm not sure but I am on an 8 day streak so all the days will be blending together.  I am lucky enough to actually like the people I work with and the since it is the midnight shift most of the patients are sleeping.  Most. 
Well it is 6 am and people are starting to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment