Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time to refocus

Ok with everything going on I have to refocus on me and my needs.  I can't be superwoman and take care of everything all at once.  So as of now I am going to make sure I don't streach myself too thin with everything. I know I have to visit my grandmother, spend time with my husband and make sure I get enough sleep since I will be working the next 9 days. So I will tackle only one project or activity a day. When I leave work today I will call my family and figure out what day I will go over to visit and I have set up a plan of nights I wake up early to spend time with my husband before I go to work which makes it seem like we are together more.
The thing is I sometimes wish I could get back the guy from English class that I fell for, I know he is still there but his disease hides him from the world and me included. I have to remember HIM, I just wish I could be with HIM more.
I found some stuff that he was doing and it didn't shock me, it should have, but it didn't. This has happened before its not new but it is the first time he really knows about it. He swears he doesn't remember which I am sure he doesn't but that is besides the point, the thought and action are still there.

2 comments:

  1. Do take care of your self. We can't just give and give.. Sometimes we need to take time anf focus on our self to be able to keep loving others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did he do?? :(

    I think having a solid structure is really good. Might help with some of the crazyness. I hope everything runs smoothly for you the next week.

    I hope you see HIM soon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete