Friday, October 5, 2012

Binged

Ugg. I had been doing decent for a few days then bam! Donuts. Lots of them. But after seeing the scale yesterday I got myself back I line. I had to fight myself, I wanted to binge so bad. I almost broke down but I didn't. I am down from yesterdays high wt so that is a plus. I know the urge to have binges has been strong due to stress, crazy sleep, and my period but I can't let reasons be excuses. I plan on eating healthy, by which I mean I am eating food that is of good nutritional value and appropriate serving sizes. 700 calories of cereal is not an appropriate serving size.
My motto for right now is fake it til you make it. I will eat properly and hopefully one day it will just be my normal. Can't hurt.
I am so wiped out still. I feel like a hamster stuck on her wheel. I have to remember to not over extend myself. I am working 8 days in arow and I am on day 3 right now. I was to have the weekend off but I picked up overtime shifts. Looking at my calender right now I have 3 days off for the rest of the month. So yea I have to work on that over extending goal a bit. Luckily tonight has been calm so far, which really isn't saing much. It is 2am and I am watching two women on suicide watch and they are both sleeping which has allowed me some down time.
I don't know if anyone else does this but I sometimes start reading a persons blog from the begining and then keep up t date as they blog. Right now I am reading yours Kitty and I love your "new" place! Yea I realize its not new anymore but I just saw your pics and it looks so nice.
Well I am going to stop for now my unit is getting an admission and they just arrived. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your binge I hope your doing well. Sorry i have not been around....in a dark place. I always read your blog tho, so know you're never alone.

    Loves

    <3

    ReplyDelete