Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yay I dont feel like crap

Well at least it is something. Yesterday went pretty well, work was fine and I was able to do a bunch of little things on my to do list. Today I am planing on puting away all my clean clothes. I actually have two full hampers filled with clean clothes and I have a pile in the dryer waiting to be put away. What I really need to do is clean my whole closet but I am not sure when I will be able to do it/force myself to do it.
Oh I never gave my husband the "contract" I wrote up but we did talk about the past month and how he has been acting. I still want to give it to him and talk about it but the timing has been off. By the time I got up the courage to bring it up we both ended up getting sick. I just felt like crap with a horrible headache but I think he had the flu. Things are much better right now and I am hoping things continue to improve. We even talked about this not being a good time to have kids, I never told him I went back on the pill. So he is gaining some clairity into our real life which is good.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like progress is being made.
    Good luck talking to your husband when the time comes! Facing tough issues can be hardest with people you love most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the more you care for someone the harder it is to tell them something that will hurt them.

      Delete
  2. I am glad things are going better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, and I am happy things are going well for you also!

      Delete