Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I might be doing something really bad

But how is it bad if it feels right? I am meeting someone for lunch tomorrow and I hope it will clean up some of the massive confusion that is inside my head.
Has anyone ever looked back at the life choices and wondered what could have been?
I have been so unhappy, stressed, depressed, angry, annoyed, and confused that I don't remember the last time I felt truely carefree and not like I had to hold the whole world up by myself.
For my birthday I told my husband I wanted the day to just be easy, with nothing going wrong and no complaining. And I did get that, just for the day. I don't think life is suppose to feel like this. I don't feel married. I feel like I am a live in care giver and it sucks. I don't feel like a wife.
I keep thinking about how I want things to be and how to move in that direction.
I hope after talking tomorrow that I can figure out what direction to follow.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! But beware, it sounds like you're going to get even more confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Josie! I hope you figure out where to go from there.. You deserve to be happy. For me sometimes talking to others makes things more confusing, when other times, all I need is to hear my self talk about it outloud to know what I really want.

    And yes, you are not alone, I have made plenty of decisions and choices and have wondered how thigns could be... I guess there is no point of looking back.. Looking at what we have now, and want we want from the future is the only way to go.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies it means so much that you guys support and care.*

    ReplyDelete