Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Feeling all over the place

I feel very jumbled and antsy right now and it is very annoying.  The urge to binge is powerful and I have not been able to go more than a day or two.  So I figured I would try something.  I woke up for work and ate a hugh meal.  In all reality it was a controlled binge.  I ate until I couldn't think of taking another bite.  That was 8 hours ago and I still feel full and gross.  My thought was that I won't feel the need to binge if I have already.  I plan on eating something normal after work and be done with it for the day.  We will see what happens.
My husband broke his heel 4 months ago and it is still not healed and he is still in a lot of pain.  We can't do much because of that.  We just adopted out our third foster dog and I was ready to bring a new one home but knowing he can't walk and clean up after them stopped us.  I really want to get one this Sunday when they come in but I know I have to do the work.  Do I really need that?  No.  But I love it, most of the time I don't see it as hard work just fun.  I think I will let the group know I can take an adult dog that is house trained.  My husband can let him out in our yard while I sleep and then its just a matter of house cleaning...  I'll see maybe I should take a two week break afterall.  Eh..........
Oh and did I mention that my head is completly messing with me?  I can't stop thinking about my ex boyfriend.  He is that ex boyfriend, the one that could have worked out, the one that helped me through my worst times, the one that when we broke up for what was now I know the last time I thought we would most likely end up back together.  But we didn't.  Don't get me wrong it wasn't all rainbows and glitter, we had horrible times, he hurt me I hurt him.  But there is something.  And that feeling won't go away.  I have played the what if game...  if we were together I would have this and that and la dee dah.  I have felt this way for a long time, I wasn't even sure what I was feeling until about 3 months ago. 
Have you heard the song Bruises by Train?  I heard it a few times and liked it but didn't listen to the words, then I heard it while driving and I started to cry.  I have a playlist that it is now on and I listen to it too much I am sure.  Actually, I have a playlist of songs like that, that give me that yearning tug.  I don't know if I am explaining myself right.  I think it is a bad sign that I listen to a playlist on repeat that makes me tear up or long for a different life.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about ex's is a really really dangerous game.. The reason why ex's are ex's is because they do not belong in our future.. If they did they wouldn't be an ex..
    My last ex... The one who messed me up more that I thought I could be messed up after everything I have been through.. I still think about him.. And even though I do not want to admit it, I still have some feelings left.. Well I either have feelings or I have made it into a thing where I think I have feelings, if you know what I mean..

    I'm so sorry if this is overstepping it, but do you think you are thinking of him because you aren't happy in your current relationship?? - if that is the case, shouldn't you maybe consider putting the relationship behind you and find something new??

    At the end of the day, all we want is to be happy.. So do what makes you happy hon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly why I can't stop thinking about what if's? I am unhappy. But I see my husband trying to be the husband I want, but I don't know if he can be that person anymore. Things start to improve and then slide back. I want a partner not someone I must take care of and tip toe around. I am torn and just don't know when to say enough is enough. I don't really feel like his wife right now more like a caregiver/bestfriend. Lots of soul searching to do...

      Delete
  2. I totally understand where you're coming from with the ex thing. My ex (the first guy I've really loved) went away and might now be coming back to my school, so I'd have to see him again. Since we didn't break up because of any problem in our relationship, I have thoughts often of what if, what if. We'll never know. And we have to accept that. There is no going back, only forward.

    ReplyDelete