Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Well rested!

I work night shift, midnight til 8:30am.  I went to bed at 2pm and slept til 5:30 am.  Yes I see how that could be viewed as excessive however I now feel awesome!  You see I was suppose to work last night but a supervisor called me at 5pm to cancel my shift, since I was sleeping I said ok and fell right back asleep.  When I woke up at my normal time, 10pm, I told my husband I wasn't working and I was going back to sleep.  I know he as somewhat upset that I went back to sleep instead of hanging out with him but I was tired and knew this was chance to get fully rested.  So I went back to sleep and around 1 am I awoke and took some of my prescription medicine and the woke up at 5:30am.  Since everyone,( two dogs, cat and hubby) were sleeping I put all my clan clothes away, and cleaned the bedroom up somewhat.  I sorted the laundry into 3 piles; whites, must wash, and wash later.  I now have the must wash in the dryer and I am thinking of doing the whites later on depending on when my hubby wakes up.  And I did make my oup yesterday.  I made 14 cups worth so I should be good for a few days.  I love soup!  This is a brand new recipe so I can't wait to taste it. 
Ok I have now been awake for 4 hours and I have the whole day ahead...
Ladies thank you so much for your support.  Emily the small city I live in is really old and a bunch of the buildings are old and gothic looking.  I love them.

2 comments:

  1. yay sleep! I'm glad you feel great.
    And I'm glad you got your goals done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH GOD!!! I DREAM of the day I can sleep for that many hours.... I haven't been able to sleep properly since I was around 6 months pregnant, and I have a feeling I wont be able to do it again until my kids are in their late teens... But by then I am probably too old to sleep that much lol -- See now I'm doomed!

    Glad you are feeling better hon <3

    Talking about soup, you should try the butternut squash, carrots, ginger and chilli mix.. It is THE best soup I have made and it is soo warm and yummy during winter time :)

    ReplyDelete