Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Feeling down

So yesterday work was a bit more crazy/stressful and I ended up bingeing.  It sucks.  I am up in wt to a point that I can't wear most of my clothes.  I feel so stupid, I know bingeing is an unhealthy coping method that only makes me feel worse each and every time.  My mood has been up and down, and I just don't feel like doing anything.  So I am going to shorten my To Do list and concentrate on only there things for now.
Do at least one load of laundry
Put clothes away, all the clean ones that I haven't put away yet
Make soup.

These are the most important because it will eliminate two of my biggest stressors what to wear and what to eat.  Then I will be able to focus, I hope.  Well at least it is a plan.  I love making soup so that is another bonus.  Oh well its a start to get me feeling less blah...

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Laundry is so easy, even though it seems daunting before you do it. Put on some music and enjoy it. Same with making soup.
    Btw, your library is awesome. And intimidating.

    ReplyDelete