Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I am a horrible person

Well think I have reached my limit regarding my husband's lifestyle.   I have been trying to figure out what my next step will be because I am scared of what he will do if I tell him I can't live like this anymore.  I have decided to really give our relationship as much attention and work as possible for the next month.   If I don't feel like anything but my effort has changed I will at least know I tried everything I could.  I don't like that it has come to this but I don't see any other reasonable solution.   I mean I could just resign myself to just excepting my life as it is but that is not fair to me or him.  So instead I will do everything I can to make it better and try to have hope in the future.   I am determined to not continue to be in a unhappy relationship.  

3 comments:

  1. You are not a horrible person, if you were you wouldn't feel like you are horrible.

    what if it doesn't get better? Is it over then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. I can't continue this way.

      Delete
    2. True. take care of you hon, I'll keep it crossed for both of you. It will work out, one way or another. <3

      Delete