Thursday, October 2, 2014

OD

So I just woke up for work,  actually my husband woke me up, to run to the store to get him tobacco.   I came back from the store and looked around the kitchen.   I then realize that he had 40 oz of beer and about 50 Benedryl while I slept.   Benedryl pills have 25mg of diphenhydramine in them. 
I think my next day off I am going to have to bring him to the hospital,  this is getting ridiculous.   If he repeats this behavior I have to.  This could end up really bad.

3 comments:

  1. I just don't understand what happened. I don't want to be nosy and you don't have to reply.. but what happened?
    You had it all planned, you were so ready to move on, you were positive, and suddenly you went poof for weeks, and came back all depressed and hadn't done any of the stuff you had planned..
    I just want you to be happy, and this is not you being happy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I talked to a lawyer and found out I have to support him while in the process of divorce. That leaves no money to actually pay a lawyer. So I am saving up for a divorce. It's not too bad. We love each other but I can't stay with him and have the life I want.

      Delete