Friday, October 3, 2014

Plan

Okay,  after thinking about what is going on I have been trying to figure out a plan.   I could/should have brought him to the hospital a few times by now but haven't for various reasons all of which is moot at this point.   I have to do something.   So this weekend I have one day off and if he continues on this path I will get him to the hospital.   That is the easy part.   If he does need inpatient care finding a place will be bothersome.   I can take him to the hospital with a psy unit but if they are full the next option is the hospital I work at which can't happen.   There are other options and I am preparing myself for all possibilities.  
So there is.
If need be I will be taking my husband to the hospital.   No more waiting or telling myself it's all okay anymore.   It's really just one of the steps I need to do.   One step at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Do what you need to do Josie
    For yourself and your husband
    I can't imagine how tough it must be for you

    Don't forget to take care of yourself

    Always here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby. Things are way too complicated right now.

      Delete
  2. I really hope you figure this out hon. Stay strong, and try to take care of your self.

    <3

    ReplyDelete