Friday, August 13, 2010

113.4

Well happy bday to me. I a bit cranky right now. I woke up an my husband was in a panic over our dog. All I had to do was bring him to the vet to get some antibotics so I called and got an appointment. No big deal except my hubby couldn't go with me because of a class he wanted to take at the same time in town. So I droped off my hubby and brought the dog to the vet. I then brought the dog home and printed directions for tomorrow. I thought the class would be over at 2 so I went to the mall and walked around, I wanted to check on a dress a bought and see if they had it in a different color-they don't. Now it is 3:20 and I am still waiting for my hubby.
I have a feeling this bday is not going to feel very special. He wants to go to a show at 6:30 that will last til 10:30. That means at most I am going to have from what 3:30 to 6:30? And I doubt it will even be that long. How wonderful. So much for a nice lunch out or really anything ment for me. Ugh like I said I am cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment