Saturday, August 7, 2010

back to 114.6

My husband is in a ba emoitional space right now and has wanted "bad" food this week. Ofcourse the day I hit 114.6 he wants pizza - I ha two slices of thin crust for abour 400 kcal. Next time only one! If I didn't eat the pizza with him it would have lead to a long discussion on not getting it at all and he really wanted it after his 5 hour visit for an dr visit. Last night he wanted mcd's and I picked it up for him. It was 4:30 and I hadn't eaten anything yet, but I was able to not eat even one fry! That is a hugh deal I love those fries but I was rewarded this morning with a low wt. Today I hope goes as well but who knows. We don't have any set plans but I want to go to an exhibit in town that is free today and then to my parents for awhile. That last part will be tricky foodwise but I really like being with my grandma an the kids.
Ok here's to a great day.
P.S. X cut himself again yesterday, he did it earlier this month too.

No comments:

Post a Comment