Sunday, August 22, 2010

115

Ugh back up. Ok so the wedding was wonderful and I lokked good in my tight dress but oh the food. I did great during the coaktail hour and mealtime. I had some cheese and a breadstick with butter. My steak was fatty so I only ate a small amout and I didn't like the pasta dish either. Then came the sweets. YUM! A bit too much. Then breakfast of pancakes. Oh and then I got my period.
So now starts a new begining. I will lose atleast 5 more lbs.
Oh and I had to see my therapist who wanted to wt me, I was bloated and wearing heavy shoes and jeans so it clocked in at 119. So I know that will be an issuse that will been looked at next time. But I will be prepared next time.
Ok I have to start my day I guess- have to go to the store need diet soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment