Wednesday, August 4, 2010

114.6

Yay, I am so excited to see the 114's. Yesterday was super easy to start with but then I had a major slip. I was taking my gradma to a dr appointment at 11am so I knew afterwards we would go for lunch. I didn't have breakfast and I had a grilled chicken ceasar salada - no dressing, I only ate a small amount of chicken and maybe 4 croutons and took a iet pill. Then when I was home an I got hungry I told myself just a handful or two of the honey roasted nuts but instead I ate most of the can! Ugh I was so mad at myself, this is why I don't eat from the container anymore. But I took two diet pills and drank almost double the fliuded I need in a day and it turned out ok.
Today is going to be a long day. Right now X is in an appointment that could take 2-3 hours and I am waiting in a room with 3 chairs and one parenting magizine- that's it. The bathroom is on a different floor in this old office building so I am trying not to chugg my huge drink I have. After this I am taking my nephew to an appointment that should take 2 hours or so. That means I won't be home till 3 the earliest. By then I will be super hungry so I am going to steam some of the asian veggies I bought and maybe eat a veggie burger too.
Ugh it hasn't even been an hour yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment