Sunday, August 15, 2010

the aftermath

Ok so my bday didn't turn out how I had imagined. It wasn't the worst because it really was a great day for my hubby but not really my thing. I picked him up at 4:30 and brought him back at 5:30. I met him later at around 7:15 and we stayed till almost midnight. He was so happy so that made things more ok. But I ate one big pb cookie and french fries!
The next day was half of a donut and half a pb cookie, then wedding food for 6 hours! I did ok until desserts. Ugh! Oh a pancakes this morning. So the rest of the day the goal is 100 oz of fluid and I took some stool softeners ao clean out. Tomorrow starts again. Lots of fluid and veggies. Tuesday I will get my period so I am so bloated, I hope when I wt myself I am hoping for 115.6 - a 2lb gain and hopefully no more!
I am hungry now and I might have a veggie buger and run to the store to get supplies for the next few days. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment