Tuesday, June 21, 2011

120.4

Wt 120.4
FM 26.4
F% 22
H20 56.9
B% 6.2
BMI 21.2
Slowly getting more comfortable in my eating and how I "see" myself. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of what I would deam a good slim body that I could almost be ok with, but its fleeting and I doubt I would be content for long. My eating has been much more controlled; I have not binged in what seems like forever when really it has been maybe a week. But I have been out to eat with my husband twice to an awesome Asian restaurant that has a habatshi station and I was proud of how I chose to eat. I made a giant pile of veggies to be cooked and finished that before going back to get a few bites of some of the non healthy foods. It wasn't bad at all I felt full. Then two hours later I started to feel gross and too full. I had to remind myself I did not over eat, that I was just over tired. It helped minimally. I do think that I was over tired from working seven straight nights and I didn't want to disappoint X by going to sleep too early in the afternoon. I finally went to sleep at 5:30 PM and slept for 12 hours. It was awesome. I am off tonight so I will be able to spend time with X which will be really nice.
I also tried on some summer clothes and my magical blue shorts - the ones I wore the summer I felt comfortable in my body- fit, sort of that is. I was able to put them on zip and button them but I had such a muffin top I would wear them yet. But they are a great marker for how I want my body to look. When they fit properly I think I will feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment