Friday, June 17, 2011

121.4 goals for the month

Wt:121.4
Fat mass:27.1
Fat percentage:22.4
H2O:56.6
Bone mass:6.2
Bmi:21.4

Ok so I have a goal for myself for 7/9 to be 115lbs. That is 3 weeks away and 2lbs per week. That is not a lot at all to shoot for at this time.
.........
So I told my therapist this week that my "eating disorder" traits have been more and more prevalent. In turn she upped my xanax. she thinks it is anxiety that is stressing me out and causing me to focus on food and the scale. They (yup I see two people) are right but Icant really change much in my life so I have to deal or change, not sure which one will happen.
Night shift nurses stations are toxic, who thinks it is a good idea to eat pizza at 3:30 am? I took a few bites and tossed the rest, I have goals and can't be derailed for rehearted pizza.
On a good note I started new diet pills that seem pretty good. I don't expect a miricle just 6lbs to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment