Tuesday, June 7, 2011

122.8

Not where I wanted to be wt wise but after three days off with lots of deviation from wt loss eating, its a surprise I am not heavier. The past is the past though. So far today I am doing well and have a good plan for my eating. I already had "breakfast" a homemade quesidilla and an apple. I brought to work a HUGE salad that has chickpeas(1/2 cup) and string cheese in it. And after work I plan on having a roast beef wrap. I will most likley have to add something else in after work but before bed but that is not set yet.
It is amazing to me that my husband doesn't see how I am struggling. He sugested I pick up a dozen donuts the other day not to mention eating out the day before and after the donuts. Nah that's just fine. No big deal. I have tried to explain to him that I think about this crap all the time but he just doesn't get it. All I have to do is get back to 113 and I will feel better.
I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment