Thursday, June 2, 2011

back on track!

Ok I am ready and determined to get my wt back down to atleast 113. I am pissed off that some of my clothes from last summer are not going to fit me at this wt. I have spent the last few months at a steady wt while I "cleaned up" my eating. No more diet soda, no aspertame, no high fructose corn syrup. I am even going to be giving up splenda now that I have used it all up at home.
By 7/4 I want to be a 113. That gives me a goal to work for which is helpful. My plan for the days I work is to not eat before work and instead bring a salad and a banana or two with me. I can eat that here and when I get home I will have a wrap or ONE bowl of kashi with almond milk. The cereal is still tough for me, I normally eat way too much of it and end up mad at myself so I need a back up plan like the wrap. I don't forsee this plan being hard to follow at work, once in awhile people will bring in food but I can't binge in front of other people so that will keep me in check. The hardest part is once I leave work. From 8:30 until 2. I have to get back my strong wiipower. If I have lost in the past I can lose now.

No comments:

Post a Comment