Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flat

Main Entry: flat
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: dull, lackluster to the senses

LACKLUSTER to the SENSES

I actually used the dictionary/thesaurus app on my phone to find a word or phrase that would truely express my current state of mind. 
I am going to write what happened so that I have a record of it. On 7/30 I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. On 8/8 I had an appointment at Planned Parenthood to receive the "abortion pill". Kind of a misnomer because you take one pill at the clinic then 24 to 48 hours later you take a second medication which you stick 4 of them between your jaw a checks to dissolve for 30 minutes and then swallow. I was also given pills to make sure I didn't throw up and some OTC painkillers. My husband doesn't know what I did. I told him I had work training when I went to the doctors and took the second round of meds at work. I started to bleed within 2 hours. I told him I miscarried. I followed up with te planned parenthood in my town for the second visit so I didn't have to drive the 2 hours back to the other one.
On 8/20 my husband threw a remote at me while I was agrueing with me. I'm not even sure what we were agrueing about. I know I was upset because I think he is not taking his meds correctly. Kolonipin is not a morning med. I was upset because he was pretty out of it, and I can't stand when he is like that. So my point that we cannot have a child was proven again.

2 comments:

  1. Josie,

    have you ever said that to your husband? We cannot have kids because of they way you act? I know it probably will hurt hos feelings and ultimately wont change his behavior but shit.....I don't know how you do it. I would of divorced him so long ago.

    Stay strong hun, which I know you do every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. having a planned abortion is really hard (I had two few years back) - but sometimes its just the right choice.

    Take care of you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete