Friday, July 5, 2013

Raw

What goes up must come down. Now if only my ups would last longer than a few hours because my downs sure do. Well let's see I downloaded "recovery record" as a free app and one called postive thoughts to help be stay optimistic and hopeful. It helps. If I look at myself subjectivly I know my depression is very strong right now and that I need to address it. However I would rather take a 14 hour nap, wake up to have 6 bowls of cereal, and go back to sleep for another 10 hours. Again, I can look at that and say "wow that's not a healthy feeling", but somedays I just have less fight in me than I need. I am at work right now so my plan to clear my head and focus on ways to navigate my up coming week. It is now technically Friday morning but days really don't mater to me. I know the next seven are brutal so I need a game plan. Ofcourse I have therapy tomorrow and I want to cancel so that I can instead go to my bed and wallow, however, I will not let that happen. I feel better after my session its just before hand my mind is filled with anxiety. I think it is list making time, that always helps.
Ok chicks, what are ways that you use to pull through a rough patch? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment