Friday, January 20, 2012

i suck

well i am already failing at my goals, awesome.  my wt is at 124.9 and i somehow have my period.  ever since i stopped taking the pill my cycle has been messed up and unpredictable.  it has been skipping, coming early or late, or being relly light and short.  whatever.  on a good note i did finish washing all the clothes and i cleaned the floor of my closet .  i really want o clean my whole place top to bottom.  its so much though so i know i need to break it up into steps.  i also have to delagate some of the cleaning to my husband.  he can do the kitchen and the bathroom, although i will have to organize my stuff in the bathroom first.  maybe that is what i will do today after work, either organize my stuff in the bathroom or hang up all my clothes that are clean.  i know i should do both but i am just going to aim for one of them for now.  i just want things nice.  both my wt and my home nice thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment