Friday, January 13, 2012

124.6

Eck. Slow start to the new year. Instead I am looking at 1/23 as a fresh start = that is chinese new year and I will be working on losng 2lbs a week from Monday Monday so that I will be accountable on weekends.
The wedding was nice and the only thing that could have made it better was me being 10lbs lighter. Oh well, I have another wedding in june that will be a chance to look better than ever. My cousin is getting married and I have always had an unspoken riveraly with her. Right now the score is unsettled. She is thinner, lives in NYC,is single, and has a high powered job. Me I am heavier, live in atown I love but is less exciting, married and have a job not in my field I kind of fell into. I am using the next few monthes to restart my life. I need to get on track with my goals and actually start on them.

Make a budget
Pay off some debt
Start a webpage with my intended field
Start doing consult work
Clean up my apartment


Not too bad. I plan on taking a notebook and writing a goal on each page, with the steps I need to do to achieve that goal. I am hoping to finish tha this weekend while at work. Might as well get something of value while I am at work.









Doesn't seem like a lot when I see it like that. I plan on taking out a note book and putting a goal on each page and the steps I need to accompish

1 comment: