Friday, March 9, 2012

120

Ok so this feels very slow but I do realize once I look back at this week it has been a fair drop after all. On Monday after my piggy of a weekend I was 124 and I am now down four of those pounds. I have to stay focused this weekend and luckily I am working so that is really good. I use my phone app to figure out what I will eat for the day and while at work if I stay out of the nurses station I am pretty safe. Last night went really well because I was not able to eat until after 5 am which was perfect since I wasn't able to graze like a cow. If I stay on track and follow my plan I will have490 calories in before I get home from work. The tricky part of the day has always been after work no matter what shift I work. Depending on my husband we might go see a movie but he is still sick so I don't know if we will or not. I do have a doctor visit tomorrow so my morning isn't wide open. Let's see when I leave work at 8:30 I will have until 10 free, so maybe depending on the weather I can sit outside somewhere and read and listen to music. Or I guess I could go visit my family before hand however my grandma has a doctors appointment in the morning also so I am not sure if she will be home. I like the plan to sit and read, maybe if the weather sucks I will go to the library and hide there. Well that's a good back up plan I guess.
Oh and I have not had a BM since Monday when I took the laxitives. Awesome, I am going to wait and see how long it takes to go since I have added my high fiber soup to my diet maybe that will move things along.

No comments:

Post a Comment