Tuesday, March 6, 2012

121.7

Well that's better, but still way too high. I did pretty good after work yesterday except for the potato chips, baked but still damaging. Atleast they are now gone. I woke up and thought breakfast would be a good idea so I had a bowl of kashi cereal, then a bowl of life. I swear something about cereal starts a chain reaction where I keep eating and eating. I am at work now with my 2 veggie burgers and some dry cereal (shreded wheat) and if I eat everything I brought with me I will end up with 800 cals. I will then go home and need to eat something maybe toast with laughing cow cheese. That would keep me near 1000cals fo the day. It will be a very high fiber day because I am trying to get regular again. I woke up to cramps in my stomach and I thought my GI track was sending me a message.
If my husband is feeling better today we might go to the mall for haircuts and I am going to see how much they would charge me to dye my hair red red. I haven't been red in about a year and that has been my default hair color most of my adult life. I have had black hair since November and while I love it I think the red looks "prettier". I have brown eyes and pale skin so I like the contrast of the black but the red if I can get it really viberant would have the same impact. Plus I have noticed recently everyone I see with black hair is either an old lady who hasn't changed the shade of her hair in 30 years or younger girls with the jersey shore style. I haven't even seen any emo kids recently with the black hair. Oh well I will go very red and see how long it lasts. If we go for haircuts I can stay out of the house and away from food for awhile.
Time for some bronks and no doz hopefully that will keep me awake here at work.

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment