Saturday, March 31, 2012

119.5

Well it took me long enough to get back here. I took a week off from the bronkaid and just restarted yesterday and felt awesome. I guess after taking it for awhile my body needed a break from it to feel the effects again. So I dropped over 2lbs in a day from the laxs and bronks. I know I had a bit over 1,000cals yesterday so I wasn't really expected such a drop. I will be taking another dose in about a half hour and today it should be easy to stay on track. Right now I am at work and I brought in dry cereal and veggie burgers. Then I have to go right to sleep when I get home because I am going out with my husband and another couple. The plans don't really involve food so I will pack something in my purse but I won't be buying food or anything.
I want to be 104 lbs.
Ugh, I can do this! I have done it before I can do it again. I will be skinny this summer and enjoy it. 119-104= 15lbs I need gone. Time to get serious again. I am not having my second veggie burger right now, I will not say I am not going to eat it but instead I will assess the situation later to determine if I should eat it. I will continue to do this thoughout the weekend. That is my mini plan. I am goin to hope for 118 on th scale for my Monday wt.

No comments:

Post a Comment