Monday, March 5, 2012

124

Oh my god I am a fat ass! I gained so much so quickly it is so gross I was 120.1 the other day then my husband had the bright idea to get junk food and sit around doing nothing. And for some reason I thought it was a good idea too! So Saturday at 9 am I was 120.1 and then Sunday night at 10 pm I was 124. I know the agruement about night wt verse morning wt but I work midnight shift so 10 pm is my morning wt. But you don't have an ED for 15 years without learning some all important skills and tricks. I took my laxitives, my diuretics, and my bronkaid. I am also in the middle of my 3rd bottle of water 32 oz in each. I have been to tyhe bathroom aboout once an hour although it is now slowing down. Hopefully when I wake up for work in 16 hours I will see a decent drop. I just can't believe I let myself binge like that after getting down to 120. Oh and my husband tried that "I'm disapointed you binged sweetie". Really?! You really thought having all that junk food around would be ok, and that I wouldn't binge? Hi I'm your wife nice to met you. I tell him that I have a hard time with certain things and he just does not get it.
Anyway let's hope for an awesome drop to get me back on track to hit my goal of 114 by 3/24. Ugh I don't even want to go to this shower anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment