Tuesday, March 13, 2012

121.7

So I got my period and had to take stool softeners because I went 7 days without a bm. Awesome. I am hoping that when I wake up tomorrow that my wt will have stabilized and gone down. My plan for today is tp stay under 999 calories, I like that number it seems like the perfect upper limit. I also have to drink at least 4 bottles of water, each 32oz. I am bottle 2 and I want to fill up number 3 before I leave work. I will eat my veggie burgers soon and then I plan on having my shreaded wheat at some point. I figured I could have two toasted cheese sandwhiches with fat free cheese and that would give me 810 calories and 20 grams of fiber. And if I feel like I need something else I have wiggle room.
Hopefully I will be too busy to eat anything else. After work I have to go to walmart and then have blood drawn again, apparently one vile clotted. I then want to go get my haircut since it has been so long since I have had a trim. If I do all of that I won't have time to eat anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment