Monday, March 26, 2012

120.3

Ick. Well I had the bridal shower this past weekend and my cousin is still thin and rich and I am not. That sounds really lame if I say it out loud but come on she is an assistant d.a. who wears a 2 or possibly a 0. Yes I am jealous there is no doubt in my mind. I have no idea when I will see her next since I am not going to her brothers wedding after all. All I know is I must lose this extra wt I have been lugging around and get my shit together. I need to actually do something instead of saying I am going to change.
Well it is Monday morning another fresh start. I have my to do list which includes about 5 phone calls I have to make that I have been putting off, today I must cross them off my list! I also have to clean up the apartment since we are having people over this weekend. I can do this, I will do this. Now I must stay on track food wise also and open up my new work out kit I won at the shower. A random prize to win at a bridal shower but awesome for me: it came with a stability ball and 5 workout dvds. That is another reason I need to clean, so I can workout in my living room. Eh I have good intentions now I need good actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment