Wednesday, December 21, 2011

124

God I am bored of his number. I am greatful that is not swinging from high to low and back again but I have to break through to the other side (thanks "the doors"). Last week I was off my normal routine of night shift due to training during the day. But I am back on nights again which I love. I know a lot of people don't like night shift hours but it gives me my very nessesary ME time. Most nights at work I spend 4 hours working and 4 hours reading or blogging, although I also balance my check book and other things too. Not having any veg out time last week sucked.
So now back to the important plan to lose as much wt as possible before new years sneeks up on me. I still don't know what I am wearing, I have two dresses but I don't really love either of them so I can't really make a decision. Oh and I don't have shoes to wear and I am way too broke to buy a pair. I can't even get gas for the car until Friday when I get paid. That is also the day I have to go christmas shopping. Sounds like fun right? Oh well.
So today my game plan is to take in as few calories as possible (duh). I took the bronk and no doz combo before work and I will take another combo at 3:30 and maybe again at 8:30. Not really sure though since I have an appointment at 10 and then I want to go to bed by 1 or 2 the latest. I will play it by ear though. Ugh. I can't believe I have shop this weekend. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your NYE went well and the bronks are still working! Come back to Blogger! LOL.....I've totally been slacking as well!

    ReplyDelete