Wednesday, April 4, 2012

118.6

Ok I feel I am now making progress with my wt loss. I have taking the bronkaid again and I do feel like it is helpful. I have been extra jittery by the end of my day but that I have calmed with xanax. I am planing on being some what active after work today. It should be nice out so I want to take the dog for a walk in the park. Its not a lot of activity but it is more active than sitting on my sofa watching tv. I did inflate my stability ball and looked through the whole kit, I am setting a goal for myself of trying yoga this week. I want to be flexable again so I figure I will need to start doing so kind of activity after work. I figure if I do it after work I can use the time to unwind. I also know that when I get home from work that is the time I am most likely to binge or over eat. Replacing that activity with something positive for myself would be a smart thing to do, now I just have to actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment