Wednesday, January 13, 2010

110.0 at work

Well last night did not go as planned which seems to be the norm right now. In the afternoon I got an awful headache that would just not go away. I took some advil, that didn't work so I had a fiber bar thinking maybe carbs would help, it didn't. So I took 1mg of xanax and told myself I would just go to be early. I did go to bed earlier than normal but I ended up not going to the gym and eating some stew. So not exactly what I wanted or planed on. So far today I have had one protein bar and tons of vegetables. I am fighting the urge to eat another protein bar, I keep telling myself that I have 30 minutes until I teach my class then I am on my way home. I had to resist the want of donuts earlier today I swear they were calling me! But I got on the scale and I am down which is good. I just have to keep thinking about the scale. Don't eat today what you will regret tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment