Monday, January 4, 2010

ok i think i get it

ok so now about me and my weight loss journey. i am now at 114.5lbs here at work. i generally wt myself at work because i have access to the most amazing scale, the thing cost over $2,ooo. and reads fat mass, muscle mass and water wt. right now it is showing
114.5 total wt
24 fat mass
90.5 ffm (fat free mass) which is muscle and water
66 water wt

i want to wt 103lbs with a fat mass of 15lbs. i know technically this is too low but that is what i want. my highest wt ever was 155 and my lowest was 85lbs. i have been in treatment since i was 17 years old and i still see a therapist. i was hospitilized at one point when i was younger. anyway, this is part of my journey. if anyone really reads this and wants to know how i ended up here you can go to blurty and look me up i am josie13 there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment