Friday, January 8, 2010

111.5 at work

Okay my wt is driving me insane! I have been so good this week, my only challenge has been those gummy fish, and the scale is just sucking so much. In reality I realize my wt has greatly improved this week but it is not where I want it to be by any means. At the beginning of the week I was at 114.5 and now I am 111.5 here at work.
Oh great I am looking out the window here at work and it has been snowing all day on and off but very lightly and nothing was sticking. Well now it is really coming down. Shit. I have a 40 min drive and I have to stop at the pharmacy for my husbands prescriptions. I just hope the interstate is cleared off. I am on main roads or highways the whole time so it should be fine.
I stopped at the grocery store before work today and I might go back after work. They had the steam able veggies on sale and I bought one that had a light Asian flavor and it was really good. In reality I know that it had more calories then it needed for the flavor and that I could just use some fat free butter and spices. Yup I think I will be practical this time around. I am broke as fuck, all the bills will get paid but gas, cable, and electric will not be paid in full this month. Or last month or the month before. Oh well it will all be paid eventually and those bills don't count towards my credit rating so I don't mind them not being paid in full.
This weekend will be a challenge, X has been weird all week long and it is kind of bringing me down too. We have to go to meetings on Saturday and Sunday, but I want to go visit my mom for her birthday too. Oh and tomorrow I also have to pick up the dogs prescriptions too. Now doesn't that sound like a fun weekend?
Wish me luck, I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment