Tuesday, January 5, 2010

112.5

Ok last night went really well, I had a salad and some fat free dressing. I wanted a chocolate protein bar so bad but I was able to do with out and I was rewarded with a wt loss. So now I just have to conquer tonight. So far today I have done really well and just had salad and celery with more fat free dressing. I am going to try to keep with just veggies again today but this might be a bit harder since my husband will expect me to eat dinner. We were going to go the gym tonight which would have been great. I wouldnt have picked him up for the gym until 6:30, then gym for a hour, would have ment no time for a real dinner. But no it doesnt look like we will be going tonight since he didnt sleep at all last night and is now hallucinating. Yay. So tonight will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment