Tuesday, January 12, 2010

110.5 at work

I did really well last night and was rewarded on the scale this morning with the lovely number of 111.6 and now at work 110.5lbs. At work my fat mass is back down a bit to 22.5lbs, I want to get to 21 which was my low and then to 15lbs. Really is that too much to ask for? Still haven't been to the gym but hubby said today he wanted to go so we will see if he is still in the mood to go tonight when I get out of work. No matter what tonight I am going to bed early I am so tired today. It took me hitting the snooze button three times to get out of bed this morning. I hate getting up that early just for the meetings we have to go to, and we have another one tomorrow at 7am again. Ugh. But then on Thursday I get to sleep in since I don't have to be at work until noon, YAY!
So now I am sitting at work and all I can think about are carbs, any really. I want to devour the snack bars we sell, go to a fast food place and get a vanilla shake, go to the CVS across the street and get chocolate. Pretty much anything right now would be good. But instead I am going to go eat more vegetables that I brought in, it is definitely making a difference in my weight eating only vegetables here at work so I think I will keep with it as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment