Thursday, January 7, 2010

So today has been a long day so far. I woke up to my dog having a seizure at around midnight and then I didn't want to get up to go to a meeting set at 7am. So my husband and I both agreed to go back to sleep. I still had to get up before I really wanted to but at least I was able to sleep a bit longer. So we got up and I brought him to his therapy session. I actually like waiting for him sometimes because it gives me one hour to myself even if it is alone time in a waiting room. Oh and it is a communal waiting room for some really odd departments. Lets see we have drug court people waiting, people on ankle bracelets that will detect alcohol, and the corners office. Strangely I know the girl who is interning at that office and I saw her today. Her mom owns a wt loss center I used to work at, that is until she “let me go”. Anyway then I had to come into work early, my manager went away for long weekend and the person opening the center this morning is not well regarded. Today was her last day so I wont be working with her anymore but the owner was also here when I came in. So it looks like I am really responsible coming in an hour earlier than I was scheduled. So he left for the day and now I am alone here for the rest of today and all of tomorrow. I am oddly very happy about being alone and being able to work on my projects by myself with out anyone here with me.
So food wise last night was not the best. X was not feeling well as I expected so he wanted McD's, gummy fish, and sleeping pills. What a wonderful combination; fat, sugar and sleeping pills. So I picked up some of those steamable veggies that looked good for myself and some diet soda for work but I caved and ate gummy fish, way too many.
Today has been much better so far I have only had salad which is good that was my plan. Tonight I have no idea what to expect with my husband if we will be going to gym finally or not. Or if he is going to make a diner or really anything. It is generally a surprise when it comes to things like that. I can't really plan for evenings anymore. I just sent him a text to see what he wants to do my guess is he will say he doesn't know what he wants to do and “we will see” ugh.
On to frustrating news my wt is staying the same and pissing me off. This morning I took 4 laxatives to finally have a bm and it worked I had one just before but it made no difference on the scale. My fat mass is still at 24lbs. I want to go down to about 15lbs and get my total wt to about 103lbs. So I still need to lose 9.5 more lbs. These last 10 have been the worse, all due to me. I am generally happy with how much I lost so its not as intense of a feeling anymore. But in all honesty I really want to get rid of everything that is still jiggly which is not going away. I really need to get to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment