Sunday, November 27, 2011

127.2

At home the scale finally moved. 127.2 is still horrible but it is down. I didn't fast yesterday, I have been working too many hours this past week. I had my soup yesterday and then went home and had 2 bowls of fake cherrios with unsweeten almond milk. I wanted donuts so bad but I couldn't physically get out of the car and buy them, that is how tired I was yesterday. I am off work the next two days and I will not be coming in for thbe overtime. I just can't. I am worn out. I can't wait to sleep for 10hours and just not wake up to an alarm. Maybe I will stay up today until 6 or 7 tonight and then just sleep or should I take a nap for a bit and stay up late with my hubby. The last time I took a nap I woke up and couldn't stay awake. I guess it will just depend.

No comments:

Post a Comment