Monday, November 21, 2011

crap

I am going crazy. My scale is lying to me everytime I step on it. To make myself feel more in control I took my measurements. I am going to measure myself every two weeks until I get back to the size I was at my smallest. When different pants fit I know I have lost inches. That might be the only way I will be able to noticed. I really just want my scale to work. This sucks. In other news I didn't have a bm in about a week so I took 6 laxitives and went to bed. I woke up with crazy cramps and so far at work I have had 3 bms. So it was effective. Unlike the diet pills I bought that seem to do nothing. They don't even make me pee or give me energy, what a waste. I am going to buy a new bottle of pills but I wil have to figure out which ones to get.

2 comments:

  1. I have been tempted lately to take some laxatives....been trying to hold strong because the things do havoc to me....yikes.

    The pills I take are called Bronkaid. Technically it is for Bronchitis and Asthma relief but body builders use it to cut weight and lemme tell ya....it's awesome. Totally depletes my appetitie and not NEARLY as expensive as diet pills. Most local pharmacies carry them but they take your info and only let you buy one box at a time. I buy mine on Amazon for cheaper than store price AND I can buy mulitples, no questions asked. CHECK THEM OUT, THEY ARE AWESOME.

    I hate my scale. Since I have ventured into the 130's I do not trust it. I have decided I need a second one. Whatever the average is of the two is my weight. Hopefully it calms the nerves!!

    Good Luck Sweets!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the name of those pills. I looked them up and found a website that explained how to use them in conjuction with caffiene pills. Unfortunatly they don't seem to sell them near me so I tink I wil have to order them from drugstore.com.

    ReplyDelete