Friday, November 4, 2011

128 ugh

Ok I did really well yesterday, I stayed under 1000cals but the last thing I ate was high in sodium so I guess I was a bit bloated on the scale. Tonight I came into work early and I am hungry but I can't stand the idea of being this weight for the family event. Gross. Sob I am trying really hard and I am very motivated to be back at 110 by new years eve. I know I look good there even if I want to be lower 110 is the first major goal. Seven weeks so it would be 2.5lbs a week. That will be hard but 2lbs a week would be 114 which isn't horrible but ok. My stomach is growling right now but I am going to wait till2 am to eat and have my homemade high fiber soup. I also have a banana, a fiber bar and a kashi bar for later on but I want to space it all out.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment