Friday, November 18, 2011

my scale is broken i think

I think my scale is broken. I stepped on it 3 times and got a different wts. I have been eating less than 900cals per day and chugging water like crazy. This sucks how can I track my progress? I can't buy a new scale because its still pretty new. I changed the batteries and I thought that would fix it but I guess not.
125 is what it was reading then 130 127.6 pretty much all over the place.
This afternoon my husand got all loopy. He was driving me crazy, he dropped his water bottle, knocked down his crap everywhere and was talking without making sense. Grr

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog!! I look forward to readng yours!!

    Ugh. i hate it when the scale does that! I swear we need to own at least 2 scales at all times. Some days we just cannot win.

    ReplyDelete